Dance Therapy aims to encourage development through dance.
We strive to develop potential by embracing differences. All ages are welcome.
The love I have for what I do is unmeasurable!
I always wondered how will I be able to do one thing for the rest of my life and find happiness. My greatest desire was to be able to do what I love and be able to say I love my job, without having someone restrict my passion.
Today I get to do exactly what makes my heart happy!!
If your child wants to live out their passion for dance without having to fit inside the box of society, I urge you to bring your child to our dance classes. All ages are welcome!!
Don't miss out on the fun
- Elohim: God our eternal creator
- Embracing differences
- Developing Potential
- Supporting Child and Parent
- Self-confidence and Balance
- Low Muscle Tone
- Visual and Auditory Stimulation
- Laterality (Left and Right)
- Spacial Orientatation (Self Awareness and Evironment)
- Gross and Fine Motor Development
- Sensory Development
- Brain Exercises
- Each lesson is between 30 and 45 min (determined per child).
- Initial assessment (duration 1h - 1h30).
- Contact Alichia via email or whatsapp regarding costs.
We stimulate development through dance. This is a holistic approach that is not only enjoyable but also beneficial for the child's growth and development. All aspects of development are stimulated through dance. Classes are adjusted to suit the needs and developmental delays of each child individually. The aim of the lesson is not to be transformed into the "perfect" dancer, but to enhance development through dance, whilst having the freedom of movement and expression.
* PLEASE NOTE - Please view the attachment below to view our 2019 Flyer