At Caversham Education Institute based in Glenwood, Durban we are passionate about early childhood development teacher training.
We are passionate about teaching and caring for each student with respect, honoring individuality, and having fun, interactive classes.
* Recognising talented students and unleashing existing skills and knowledge in the field of ECD
* Extending and deepening this knowledge and these skills through well- designed, meaningful, integrated courses
* Meeting the standards required by the South African Qualifications Authority for a Higher Certificate and Diploma at NQF level 5
*We offer invaluable short courses for professional development
* Making the learning practical, engaging and stimulating by using the well- documented Caversham Hourglass Process of:
- CreACTion, leading to
* Creating opportunities for dialogue to facilitate the exchange and sharing of experiences and ideas
* Building your confidence and skills, thus enabling you to respond sensitively and effectively to children and the adults in their world.
WE EXPECT OUR STUDENTS TO COMMIT TO:
* Give fully to studying, attending workshops, being prompt and well prepared
* Being open and ready to share and learn, to give and receive in the group
* Implementing what is learnt with children and beyond
* Diligently complete all assignments and tasks given, and to compile a professional portfolio of evidence
* Developing self as an individual and a professional practitioner/teacher.
If you are passionate about young children and if you believe that a career in teaching this age group is not only important but vital to the future of individuals, families and ultimately our country then we have the course for you!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR REGISTRATION, TESTIMONIES AND MORE
Excellent hearts of serviceCaversham lecturers and head office go beyond their call of duty by caring about each students' socioeconomic, psychological and personal lives beyond what they need to. Their emphasis on leaving a lasting legacy has been evident on their social media accounts and any past student has the same story to tell on their commitment to excellence and care beyond measure.