Dr Hefer, in private practice, registered at the Health Professions Council of South Africa and member of the Psychological Society of South Africa.
I am also a NeuroBiofeedback therapist and my field of interest is neuropsychological learning disabilities in children.
This practice offers five types of services:
* Developmental assessments for children from 1 – 8 years of age.
* Parental guidance: How to treat young children with behaviour problems.
* School Readiness Assessments.
* Scholastic Assessments form grade 1 – 12.
* Educational Assessments
* Study Therapy for children from grade 4 – 12 and students.
* Assessments and therapy for emotional , behaviour and social problems.
* Medical Hypno-analysis for children and adults
* Arrangements and assessments for special concessions for children with learning disabilities
* Assessments for children need to apply for immigration
Computerized test battery for Grade 7 – 12, students.
Neurofeedback trains the different functions of the brain directly and learns the brain to functions more efficiently. Neurofeedback training is training in self-regulation and self-regulation allows the central nervous system to function better.
Biofeedback training helps a person to get control and regulate his own physiological functions, namely:
* Muscle tension
* Blood pressure
* Sweating response and
* Heart rate monitor
Peak performance training help sport people with the following:
* To reach your personal goal
* Regulate your own arousal/stress
* Regulate your own attention/focus and
* Diminishing internal barriers
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO