Here at Happy Chappies Nursery School situated in Fairland, Randburg we pride ourselves on our dedication to our little ones and providing the very best environment for growth, development, happiness and well-being.
Before you enroll your child anywhere else, find out WHY all of our pupils are HAPPY CHAPPIES…
As a parent, ensuring your child’s happiness from the first step of schooling is critical.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE !
* Having a warm and loving attitude towards each and every child and doing our utmost to ensure everyone’s happiness at all times.
* A clean, safe and healthy environment.
* Learn through play, development and preparation for Primary School.
We inspire curiosity, independence and a life-long love of learning to help our children become contributing members of our community and the world.
In a nurturing and play-based environment, our curriculum build’s childrens’ self esteem and problem solving skills, while fostering respect for themselves and others.
* We enroll children from 3 months to 6 years and are certified by the Department of Social Development.
* We assist parents with the Potty Training Phase by implementing it at school.
* Our teachers are trained in First Aid and Teacher Lynn is a nurse.
* Illeana Cocotos is the school’s psychologist and comes in once a week.
* Weltevreden Pharmacy and Berario Clinic also come in to keep our little ones up to date with their immunizations. (Only with parental consent)