Helderberg High School promotes spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development in a caring Christian environment.
Helderberg High School is a small private school situated on a peaceful campus on the foothills of Helderberg Mountain.
Our staff believe in christian-based education and endeavour to create a caring environment in which each child is unique.
Although our campus is new, the high school was established more than 75 years ago.
We have an excellent matric pass-rate and a high standard of education.
- We strive for 100% Matriculation pass rate which we have achieved for the past 8 years.
- Our Bachelor's pass rate is outstanding
- We endeavour to equip our learners with skills to cope when they go on to further study.
- All learners write exams in June and December.
- Grade 9 learners write the General Education and Training Certificate.
- Grade 12 learners write preliminary exams in September.
- Grade 12 learners write the Provincial Senior Certificate Examinations in November/December.
- Grade 8 and 9 learners follow the National Government requirements and cover all the subjects as prescribed by the Western Cape Education Department.
- Grade 10 - 12 have the following subject choices:
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy
Computer Applications Technology
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO