Junior Jive provides music and movement programmes for children from the age of 4 months to 8 years, in South Africa.
Junior Jive is a South African Music and Movement Programme, where we focus on the skills and concepts needed to prepare your children for the big step of going to primary school, using the valuable medium of music.
We introduce your child to music, rhythm, movement, all the languages of our country, and various musical genres, helping to develop their whole brain.
Our specialist teachers work with children at their preschool, or in a studio environment. Each Licensed Junior Jive office trains and develops their teachers.
Qualified Educators who are also Musicians, work on a comprehensive, nationally used curriculum, that is age-appropriate for each age group we teach.
- Children with a strong sense of beat are more likely to read well.
- Junior Jive music stimulates all the senses, helping children learn to recognize patterns and sequence.
- Early Junior Jive music exposure helps children learn by promoting language, creativity, coordination, social interaction, self-esteem and memory.
- Singing games support children’s need to socialize and play, instead of “pre-academic” skills.
- Junior Jive music helps “wire” the brain, supporting a higher level of thinking.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO
- Business Locations:
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa